Our WordPress template allows you install WordPress at the root directory of your site. If you need WordPress installed at a subdirectory, you can do this using an FTP program.*
- Download WordPress.
- Open a connection in your FTP program, and select FTP (not encrypted) or SFTP (encrypted).
- Create or locate the subdirectory on your site.
- Unzip or extract the WordPress download and place all of the contents of the "wordpress" folder into the subdirectory.
- Open a browser to your subdirectory and allow the installation script to run.
- Enter a username and password for this installation of WordPress.
- Blog away at this subdirectory on your site.
*We recommend Cyberduck because it supports SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), and FTPS, both of which are more secure than basic FTP.