This article applies to our current hosting platform. If your site is hosted on our next-gen hosting platform, please email support for help adding additional websites. (Not sure which platform you're on? Start here.)
- Log in to your Control Panel, using the credentials provided in your initial Welcome Aboard email.
- Add a website to your server by clicking "Create Virtual Server."
- Next, enter your domain name and an admin password.
- To have an up-to-date, blank version of WordPress installed at your website domain, leave "WordPress" selected in the Server Configuration Template dropdown. If you are migrating a website and do not need a blank version of Wordpress, select "Default Settings" from the Server Configuration Template dropdown.
- Expand the section "Enabled Features" and check the box for "Setup SSL website too?"
- Click "Create Server."
- After the setup process completes, expand Server Configuration and click "SSL Certificate." Click the "Let's Encrypt" tab, and finally, "Request certificate."
(Note: To add multiple websites, repeat these steps for each website.)
For a new site, you will need to point DNS to your new server, open the site in a browser window and set up a new wp-admin account for that website.
For an existing site, you will need to migrate your website content and point DNS to your new server. If you need assistance with site migration, we offer a migration support service and would be happy to help.